Zelen Communications was brought in to help develop collateral and marketing materials initially, along with several other local agencies. Over time, Zelen was the only local resource that was retained for more than a 10-year period with the company. The creative team was tasked with everything from point of purchase graphics to the full redesign of the Outback corporate site. In addition, we provided the branding and marketing strategy for the infamous Outback Pro-Am golf tournament. Plus, we produced all of the graphics for the brands fleet of vehicles of the years which included vans, busses, trucks and even their blimp.
- 800 plus restaurants throught the US and globally
- One of the top restaurant chains in America
- Based in Tampa, FL
Zelen partnered with the corporate communications department and worked directly with the Chief Marketing Officer to help grow the Outback family of restaurants. We were tasked with brand development for Zazarack’s, Roy’s Restaurants, the A La Carte Event Pavilion, Outback Pro-Am and Outback itself. Additionally, we were awarded the rebranding project for Cheeseburger in Paradise. Over our tenure with the company, we helped to shape the creative for other brands including Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Bonefish Grill.
- Evolution of brand positioning
- Branding for multiple events and programs
- Website consulting & design
- Print advertising, strategy & creative execution
- Direct mail and fulfillment
- Creation of POP materials
- Food photography and video
- Menu design and planning
- On-site event marketing
- Development of all marketing materials for corporate on multiple brands