In this digital age, it is important to meet potential customers where they are: on social media. Of the U.S. population, 70% of people have a social media profiles, and the majority are using two or more networks. Knowing this information, your business can only benefit from tapping into these social platforms. With these simple tips, you can learn to think like a digital marketing company and learn to draw customers to your brand.
- Commit to your brand. Just like your promotional materials are carefully branded, so should your social media profiles. Use your logo for your profile photo, keep your content on-brand, and follow relevant accounts. By straying away from your focus, you could potentially distract and deceive your followers.
- Write clear calls to action. Whether encouraging your followers to comment on a post or share their own content with a branded hashtag, you will create a sense of community through calls to action. Not only will you foster your own reputation with your customers, but you will also encourage your customers to interact with each other. This sense of community is a great way to build longterm brand loyalty.
- Create shareable content. Think quality over quantity. Take the time to craft your blog posts and multimedia into something that people would want to share with their friends and followers. Generating more shares and links will also boost your SEO. Be sure to pay attention to which types of content are the most successful.
- Try out trends. While it is important to not be too trendy, there is no harm in participating in internet fads. When you are posting this type of content, be sure to keep it on brand and include the relevant hashtag.
- Be consistent. Create an organized posting schedule for all of your accounts, allowing your followers to expect your content. Remember: Your posting frequency will vary between platforms, so be sure to adjust accordingly.
With quality website development, search engine optimization, and engaging social media, you are setting your business up for the best possible marketing plan. If you are just getting started, or if you want to check your current practices, consider hiring a professional marketing company to assess our digital marketing effectiveness.